Today is Liliana’s 2nd birthday!
It’s amazing to think back on how all of this got started, and how much Liliana has developed. As the saying goes, however, “the more things change, the more they stay the same”, and that’s how I sometimes feel with Liliana’s reflux.
I’ll just focus on the positive things for this post because I have a lot to do today. The kids have been doing relatively well:
- Liliana likes to say “Boo!” and tickle her little brother.
- She still hug-tackles him, and he doesn’t like it sometimes.
- Liliana randomly sings “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” and can sing along to “This Little Light of Mine”.
- Damien can now take 2 steps on his own before falling down.
- He is now climbing things. For instance, if you’re sitting on the sofa, he’ll step on your feet and try climbing up. He also tries to climb up on Liliana’s table all the time.
Here are some photos from today:
The weather is supposed to be particularly bad tomorrow, but I think we’re continuing with the party at our house. If anything changes, we’ll be sure to post it on the Facebook event page.